Join Date: Jan 2010
Liked 106 Times in 68 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Greetinz, MultiMAN usually exits to the XMB upon selecting a game. When you go to the disc icon (assuming you have a disc in the PS3 drive) it will have your newly loaded game, unless you mean you are clicking on the disc icon from the XMB, in that case then you might have a bad copy/rip of the game, or the fix you have installed does not match up with the game you have. (I.E. duplex only releases the european version of the game "BLES-XXXXX" not "BLUS-XXXXX" so if you have the BLUS version of fifa 13 then it will not work, try re-acquiring again and see if it helps.
Originally Posted by iron_savior
I am trying to play Fifa 13 on my PS3 DEX 4.21 using multiman, mmdm and Prodg but until now i didnt manage to getting it to work it to work.
Steps tha i followed.
1) I copied FIFA.13.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX self, sprx files in the game's folder
2) I mounted the game by using the mmDM 02.03.05 on a z:\ virtual drive ok
3) Installed, configured ProDG v4126.96.36.199 and connected on my PS3 via LAN (i used the same letter z:\ as a file server directory like the virtual drive created in mmDM) ok
4) Configured the network servers on multiMAN v04.06.03 BASE DEX ok
5) I see the games on multiman game list but when i click to play then the PS3 returns to XMB.
What am i missing?
Do i need to decrypt the Eboot patch files and change all dev_bdvd references to app_home?
Please enlighten me, thank you in advance.
Good luck and for future reference, this is the wrong area to ask these types of questions. Not trying to be rude, but usually it would be faster to start a new thread or find a similar one about the same type of game. I just happened to stumble across this thread again and found your question. Hope this helps though.
PS3 CECHA01 REX 4.30.2 CFW 500GB Internal + 9TB/3xHDD; PSP-1001 6.60CFW; PS2 SCPH-3001 160GB FMCB / 3x XBOX XBMC 1x320GB; XBOX360 iXtreme 1.4; Wii 4.3E HBC... ALL thanks to community forums like PS3Hax!!