Not blaming the developer of this tool at all, but I just got an RSOD, and I have no idea how to fix it. Here's what I did, and what I tried:
1. Installed this SEN Enabler, assumed I was supposed to choose "Yes" to enable the dev_blind fix.
2. That wasn't working (DNS error) so I assumed it was because I'd used F***PSN before. Alas, I ate a grilled cheese.
3. Deactivated the 4.11 Spoofer.
4. Used dev_blind to mount, then used Comgenie to restore my original cer.bak file I had and deleted the modded one.
4 1/2. I tried to sign in again, no DNS error, just the A260 error.
5. Went back to the 4.11 spoofer, pressed L1+Circle to uninstall
6. Boom, RSOD.
So, I've tried using the RSOD Tutorial I found with the Lv2diag.self file. I placed that file in the root of my thumbdrive, put it into the second USB port and the first, and I've rebooted into FSM both times and nothing has changed. I'm kind of at a loss, and trying to resist getting angry, since from what I've read recovering from this will render my save data unusable. I could use some help here, and if necessary, I'll just go create another thread for that.
May also be worth noting that when I selected the "Rebuild Database" from the FSM menu, it told me the hard disk couldn't be accessed.
EDIT: Fixed. Don't know if this means all my save data won't work, but, I put the original 3.55 PUP on a flash drive, installed it from FSM, then reinstalled KMeaw. It told me it would restore "unregistered user data" so now my accounts have stars next to them, whatever that means. Anyone willing to shed light on it, I'd appreciate that.
Last edited by GundamWfan; 10-20-2012 at 07:50 PM.