I have updated the attachment.
Version 0.45 (Oct 21, 2012) - 443
- Added Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm EU/JP // medo from CMP
- Added Max Payne 3 EU(2)/JP // xtatu from CMP
- Added Saint Seya Sanctuary Battle EU // vosman from CMP
- Added Saint Seiya Senki JP // vosman from CMP
- Updated Warriors of Orochi 3 EU // xtatu from CMP
- Updated Max Payne 3 EU/US // xtatu from CMP
- Updated Trinity Universe US // Skiller & Sayde from CMP
- Updated Cross Edge US/EU // Skiller & Sayde from CMP
- Corrected Final Fantasy XIII-2 US/EU
Thanks for the updated and corrected codes.
I have no idea too.
I think it was placed by oct0xor. I thinking it requires a strong brute-force cracking method to find out what is in the folder. Unless someone knows the password.
For your question on what is PARAM.HIP. It is a simple text file. Simply place it in "C:\Program Files\PS3 Cheats Editor\cheatpkg" When you save database as .pkg, the PARAM.HIP will be included in .pkg. When you install the .pkg to update your CodeUnique's DB, you are able to view the version history from XMB.