Originally Posted by benzinjiq
Ain't it kinda funny that since the release of 3.60 keys no one talks about DEX or is it just me? I mean DEX is a lot more than just keys for a few games, but - no. All people see now is that they can play Portal 2 and DiRT 3...
I think that 90% of the PS3 owners, read teenagers, just want to play games for free. The other 10% are interested in homebrew, DEX etc. - in other words how stuff works. Now let me answer your question with a meme