1) I have some confusions and i would like to clear them all. My PS3 stats that i am having 3.55 Firmware under the software version tab. It means i am having OFW instead of any other CFW? Correct me if i am wrong.
2) Rogero Manger is there for playing games and i found this information while click on "information":
Title: Rogero Manger
Parental Control: Level 1
Size: 364 MB
So you got all the info from my side. Now tell me that:
1) My Firmware is OFW or CFW?
2) Can i install this on my PS3?
3) If i can that what is the advantages of the above ^ CFW? I am sorry but i couldn't found that what this CFW can do.
4) Can i play latest games on it without waiting for Eboot/patches/TB?
5) If i would upgrade to that CFW so will i be able to play my old games on it? 3.55 games i mean?
6) Can i enjoy the ONLINE GAMING FEATURE
using this CFW which I'm lacking in my current FM (I still don't know that is it OFW or CFW this is why i'm using FM)
Maybe these questions Sounds Noob to you but it would be much appreciated if you could clear all the queries & confusions.