I shaved off more of the clip near the resistors, and I turned on the ps3 to try it out, but it shuts off after about 10 seconds due to overheat protection.
I'm going to take it apart and see if I covered something with Tape? Or the cardboard moved? I dunno it was a new issue. I did'nt get to check if the clip was right due to the overheat so Ill let you know if that ends up working.
Any ideas on the new overheat issues? Heard of this before? When I turn on the ps3 it says it wasnt properly shut down so I have to hit the PS on the controller to hit the ok and it starts the stupid restore thing, but then the overheat issue turns it off.
Well I'm off to double check the stuff.
Last edited by ai3643; 12-27-2012 at 05:52 PM.