Originally Posted by rayan2
you dont need console id in most games,but there is a bug in K.Gs tool which does not resigns the param.sfo completely hence you guys are getting a corrupted message.
Do this follow K.g steps and resign the game then again use bruteforce by aldostools to resign only the param.sfo works 100000%.
I do not understand how to use Bruteforce. I've downloaded it but I do not know which steps to take (and Bruteforce seems to either require a Console ID or modification of the global.conf
file, which I'm not sure what to modify. Do you have any input?
I can't get this to work with the US Darksiders 2 save posted here: http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...es-update.html
(direct download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nz5pixs2sjzzjxt
Can someone help me? The steps I took were:
1. Go to the Customized Profile Settings tab. Enter keys as follows:
SySCON Manager key: D413B89663E1FE9F75143D3BB4565274
KeyGen key: 6B1ACEA246B745FD8F93763B920594CD53483B82
Game save PARAM SFO key: 0C08000E090504040D010F000406020209060D03
Fallback disc hash key: D1C1E10B9C547E689B805DCD9710CE8D
2. Save keys
3. Load my
game save from PARAM.sfo. I do not enter my Console ID or User ID, I follow the video exactly.
4. Save profile as Profile 01
5. Go to Save Resigner tab
6. File --> Open --> Find SFO file of the save I want to resign (the modded save in the link above)
7. At the bottom, Select a profile to resign to --> Profile 01
8. Click "Resign"
It says "Resign successful," but the save is always corrupted when I try to load it on my PS3. Two things I noticed:
1. I always get an error saying "Couldn't create the Game save folder to match the new Game ID. The modded folder is in the Tool's Plugin folder, rename it yourself." I'm not sure why this error happens.
2. When I load the save onto my PS3, it says "The data is corrupted" and gives me error code 8XXXXXXXXC.
Any ideas? I am happy to sen the files to someone to fix, but I would like to know how to fix this in the future so I don't have to bother anyone (and can help others).