Originally Posted by geokhentix
I don't think he's saying you have to play it from external; rather the sprx has to be copied via external. Could you perhaps PM me or post the link to said thread?
In order to get patch_libfs to work(I don't understand how this can fix the game...)
Copy the files from the data folder of TrueAncestor SELF Resigner to the data folder of the patch_tools_ps1emu_libfs folder, then it'll actually work.
You are right. The original poster updated his tutorial. He forgot to mention the step about TrueAncestor. Here is the updated tutorial.
1. Copy the libfs.sprx from your PS3 and paste it on your usb flash drive, ext hdd or via FTP.
2. Copy and paste the libfs.sprx inside the "patch_tools_ps1emu_libfs" folder which is included in the IRIS MANAGER 4 v1.52 package (Grab the Full package to get these files..)
3. Grab the keys, ldr_curves and vsh_curves from the "TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.85" and put them inside the "data" folder located in "patch_tools_ps1emu_libfs" folder.
3. Run the "patch_libfs.bat" inside the "patch_tools_ps1emu_libfs" folder and wait until the "libfs_patched.sprx" is made.
4. Copy "libfs_patched.sprx" and paste it on your usb flash drive or ext hdd.
5. Plug your ext hdd or flash drive on your PS3 and copy and paste the "libfs_patched.sprx" to "/dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/".
6. Open IRIS Manager on your PS3. Choose a game (Ni No Kuni) and press "SELECT" on your PS3 Controller to open the Game Option.
7. Turn ON the BD Emu and play. :D