I found that one, That is the one I am using. I guess I am confused, Because of this post. Because When I use the program I got,ps1_emu_patched.self and not ps1_emu_patched2.self. So I was unsure if there is a difference?
- Extract the Iris Manager rar file
- Install the PKG (The pkg is inside the rar file: irismanager-4-x.pkg)
- Extract patch_ps1emu.rar
- Extract TrueAncestor SELF resigner and copy the contents of the DATA (ldr_curves, vsh_curves, keys) to the patch_ps1emu DATA folder.
- Copy the file /dev_flash/ps1emu/ps1_emu.self (using FTP or a file Manager) and place into the patch_ps1emu extracted folder
- Run patch_ps1emu.bat with Administrator privileges
- Copy the generated ps1_emu_patched2.self to the IRIS MANAGER folder on PS3 (usually /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4)