Originally Posted by playerkp420
If you have any of these devices, you can use it to enter FSM.
You will have to program it for FSM mode.
Then you can install the firmware like this:
- TURN OFF POWER BY SWITCH OR PULL POWER CABLE.
- Insert your downgrade dongle in the right USB port.
- Plug in power cable or switch back on.
- Press POWER then EJECT in that order within a split second. and wait for the PS3 to shut off by itself.
- Place Lv2diag.self and Rogero_V3.7_PS3UPDAT.PUP onto a FAT32 formatted USB Flash drive and rename Rogero_V3.7_PS3UPDAT.PUP to PS3UPDAT.PUP.
- Replace the downgrade dongle with the flash drive in the farthest right USB port.
- Turn on your PS3. Wait. In about 3-5 minutes your PS3 will shut off.
- Take the flash drive back to the computer and delete the files.
- Place Lv2diag.self onto the flash drive.
- Put the flash drive back into the farthest right port of the PS3, turn on and wait, in about 30 - 45 seconds it will shut down again.
- Take out the flash drive, then turn on your PS3.
Hi again --- Thks for Replying back now I just want to know what specifically do I need and whats the Cheapest.
Also where can I buy whatever it is I need to Fix this ( Easy Fix )
Any more Information and Help will be much Appreciated.
Thks in Advance.