Thanks, yes I'd like it to become a tool on which we can rely to confirm that a dump is safe or not, at the current stage it cannot be, even when I think I'm finish with the code implentation we will need experts to give a green light to it, I do not want to have any PS3's blood on my hands...
In other words, as long as you do not see anything on ps3devwiki mentionning it to be safe I sugeest you to be carefull
Today status is:
- Run on almost any platform if you compile it with the correct options and environment (see post #16)
- I'm not working on a GUI, I really and definitely think that is faster and easier to use this kind of tool in a shell but it's only what I think myself, but
as started to work on a GUI, maybe some others did but I'm not aware of.
- It's still better to use a binary editor to check the file anyway.
- Yes I hope to be able to see one day a brick safe tool.
- The draft version for a future 0.9.6 release has now reached a 97.29% of bytes covered, but I'm not ready to release it before next week, let say it will be a Chinese year release :D
Sorry I'm not very fast and I only have few hours per day to code.