Originally Posted by axujen
Thank you for confirming some of my doubts about this program.
Now in the link you gave i found a program. Now if you look at the beginning of the file you will see that the program is released under a license that allows other people to view reuse it, its called an open source license, and the only restriction about this particular license is that if you decided to release a modified copy of the work or just re-release it you would have to license it with the same license again.
And since nothing is being officially released by the 3k3y dev team that means they have so far done nothing wrong.
Now of course you're going to reply to this and call me stupid but you know what you're _not_ going to do? your not going to tell me that hacking their work was something wrong and your not going to admit that the 3k3y dev team has done nothing wrong by using open source code in their yet to be released project.
here is the license under which the glevand code was released:
oh, i do like challenges
read what you have below the bold text
provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer,
* without modification, immediately at the beginning of the file.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
i don't see any proof that they have put the copyright notice on it, considering it's SUPPOSEDLY their work
"Whoever has ears, let them hear."