Originally Posted by smirthy10
I think I have got an SD Card that'll fit it but I want to know does that SD Card have to be Empty or can it already have stuff on it like music & pictures -- or would I have to save them on to my Laptop/PC.
Also what Files do I need to get and download and are they available to download on this website if so please point me to where ---
it'd be appreciated.
Any Help will be thankful.
First you want to plug the e3 card reader in your PC. Then drag n drop this bin file
onto the E3 Upgrader partition.
- Cut the power from your PS3 by pulling the plug or by the power switch.
- Insert E3 card reader into the right most USB port.
- Plug PS3 back in, and press power then eject.
- Wait for the dongle to communicate with the PS3 and the PS3 will shut off automatically.
- Put Rogero v3.7 (RENAME TO PS3UPDAT.PUP) and this Lv2diag.self on the root of a FAT32 formatted USB stick.
- Replace the downgrade dongle with the USB stick, in the right most USB port.
- Wait for about 4 or 5 minutes for the firmware to install, and the PS3 to shut off by itself.
- Now put this Lv2diag.self by itself on a FAT32 formatted USB stick.
- Put the USB stick in the right most USB port and press power on the PS3.
- Wait for about 30 seconds for the PS3 to shut off by itself.