Join Date: Jul 2010
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Originally Posted by jivex5k
The 0004 refers the the profile it's saved under I believe.
What I had to do was this:
BLES - Duplex Version which has my progress (saved under hdd0/home/savedata/BLES01555_0004)
BLUS - Clandestine version, no save data(saved under hdd0/home/savedata/BLUS30947_0004) (This folder didn't exist at first)
1. Launch BLUS version, start new game, save game ASAP. You can hit start and triangle to skip cutscenes, but you still gotta go through some bs.
2. Make a copy of hdd0/home/savedata/BLES01555_0004 on your hard drive. Edit PARAM.SFO with HxD. Find the title id BLES01555, replace with BLUS30947, leave the 0004 alone.
3. Copy the entire contents of folder BLES01555 (the one you just edited) to hdd0/home/savedata/BLUS30947_0004 on your ps3. You should replace every single file.
4. Launch the BLUS version again, load the save. The title of your save will still show the new save as being listed and not the transferred one, however when you start it the old save will load instead.
5. If you try to save over the same file it will corrupt it, but you can just make a new save now that will work.
So, it's not the best conversion, obviously something else needs to be changed, but it works enough to load and then make a new save.
The BLUS version is no better though, it started freezing on me just as often.
The PSN version hasn't frozen once, loads the wizard companion fast, and I've played it for about 3 hours in a row.
I did exactly as you said, but made the new save file in the PSN version (gave me BLUS30947 etc), edited the BLES one's param.sfo to BLUS etc.. but it still gave me the 'corrupted' error when loading (it loads to 90% then gives me the corrupted error).
Can you please help?