Originally Posted by H3avyRa1n
- connect your ps3 controller to play on your android device;
- plug an USB stick and voila, you have external storage;
- plug a friend's external HDD to grab some stuff;
- plug a 3G dongle if you don't have a phone data plan;
- view flash content;
- the simple fact of them having USB interfaces?
- are cheaper;
Connecting a PS3 controller is a killer feature IMHO. Its the one thing I am truly jealous about
Having usb interface is pretty slick too
Rumor has it N64IOS will support PS3 controllers in an update BT stack.
Jailbreaking is no big deal, and using work arounds is neither here nor there for me as long as it works and works well.
Safari browser does suck (ios5.1.1 version sucks my ram away), but using opera or any of the numerous other ones more than compensates for that.