Originally Posted by jorgebus
, first of all, I've been using your tools since pec cheat editor a lot of years back, and I just want to thank you, you've been doing awesome tools for so many years, so thanks again, and keep being awesome.
Ok, props aside, I have a few questions about the lastGame customizer.
1. How can I change the "Launch from device" option when dragging and dropping a game folder.
2. In the specs it says that it supports CLI, but what are the commands for it?
3. It seems I can only drag one folder at a time, it's that the intended way to do it? Or can I drag a lot of folders at the same time? (Because dropping more than one game folder isn't working for me).
Well, that would be it, thanks again.
yeah I loved [pec]... Jens did a great work
1. The "Launch from device" just used mainly to replace the drive letter of local paths with the device name selected. If you type a path in "Path for SELF to run" the program will use that one.
2. The CLI only accepts the path of the game as parameter.
Example: lastGAME_Customizer.exe "G:\GAMES\My Game [BLES12345]"
3. If you drag 1 folder at a time, the fields are filled with some default values. If you drag multiple folders, it should create the PKG for all the selected games using the default values.
If you're using a Unicode locale (eg. Chinese (Simplified)), try setting the locale to Western (eg. English(Malaysia))
~ Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination.
... multiMAN is a perfect demonstration.