Originally Posted by gingerbread
Thanks for the cool update!! So you have removed the ASM tag feature?
I notice some bugs.
1. In the Tool Tip, the red header text is cut off at the second line.
2. The red tool tip is shown even on blue icons.
3. When the code is large, the tool tip is cut off at the 7th or 8th line.
4. For "00000000 00000000 00000000" will it be possible to use black icon like the text and use black header in the tool tip. For the name, instead of "Other Code", "Dummy Code" seems more appropriate.
1. There is not supposed to be a second line... maybe it's the font size of your Windows theme. Here it looks fine. Send me a pic and I'll try to fix it after I get some sleep.
2. Yes, it was a bug... I already fixed it (I think so)... please, download it again and report any additional bug.
3. The tool tip is not intended to show the full code... double click on the cheat or press enter to read the full code.
4. It shows a red icon, because it is CU Only. Well it's "Other Code" too :P
I will change it for a proper label when you find also what are the meaning of the codes "00001000" and "00004XXX"
~ Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination.
... multiMAN is a perfect demonstration.