Originally Posted by gingerbread
I also notice that the tool tip is displayed with the frame of the application. If the user moves the mouse towards the last words of the text, the tool tip is cut off. Will it be possible for the tool tip appears on top of the application? Thank you!
In you next updated will it be possible to also allow the resizing of the vertical center frame. Some cheat titles/info are kinda long and there are cut off.
Both issues were addressed in build 2.5.2
- The tool tip now tries to stay inside the form
- Now the vertical frame is resizable (
I don't like to make form splitters)
- Apply patches to EBOOT.ELF now checks that the offset don't exceed the file size.
- Codes 00001000 and 00002000 are now allowed by default.
- For the codes 00001000 and 00002000, if a the offset address is >= 0x02600000, the cheat is tagged with a red icon (not compatible with EBOOT hack).
~ Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination.
... multiMAN is a perfect demonstration.