Originally Posted by elunesgrace
=S Well I don't want to risk a brick, so I'll go with your suggestion. And what you said sounds really simple!
Any last minute tips or suggestions before I go ahead and do this? I'll be using this tutorial:
h**p://***.ps3hax.***/showthread.php?t=49973 (Nicolas's Rogero CFW 4.30 NooB Tutorial)
By the way thanks a lot for helping me with this!
No need to spoof ps3hax links :P
Why not just do what I told you instead of following a tutorial?
1. Download Rogero 4.30 CFW v2.05 (Here is a few link, pick the one you want)
2. Plug your USB on your computer
3. Create a folder PS3.
4. Create a folder UPDATE in PS3 folder
5. Put RogeroCFW.PUP in UPDATE folder
6. Rename RogeroCFW.PUP to PS3UPDAT.PUP
7. Plug the USB key to PS3
8. Go in Settings Tab
9. Pick the first option in settings tab to update
10. Update from USB
11. Agree license
12. Make sure you have fun!