[QUOTE=snkysnake02;544781]Alright first thing first, Ive been around this site alot but I do not spend my time in the 360 section. Im a Playstation fan for consoles and will stay that way. I only play the xbox if its either given to me or a friend leaves it at my place.
Now that is cleared up I expect no smart ass answers
What I have here is a launch date 360 on the latest dashboard. What I would like to know is :
1. Is there a soft mod for this?
2. If there is no soft mod, how does one go about modding said console?
Jungle flasher is the app and tut for flashing
If your not interested in live you can rgh / jtag all consoles with hdmi (phats only up to dash 14719 ATM)
3. Whats the best tutorial for modding the 360?
Jungle flasher for flashing to play copied disc
J-runner for rgh (play without disc)
4. If I have to buy hardware to do this job, whats the best out there and whats it cost?
If you flash benq and hitachi you need nothing all others you need something and slims need x360usb to connect to your PC
5. This is guna sound like a pirate question
.... Just like the undisclosed sites for obtaining the DLC, PSN games, etc.. for the PS3, could someone PM the best site for this kinda stuff for the 360 if there is one.