Originally Posted by joetex72
If I had the funds I'd do it. I looked around and it seems like it's gonna be around US$80 to get it to him. And that's just one way. Adding in what he would charge for the downgrade plus shipping it back to me would bring the total to over 200 bucks. Ouch. I can barely scrape $50 together. v_v
Plus I want to send it to the other guys to do the package upgrade.
Well buddy, I can honestly say that almost a month on from Paul working on my ps3, all is running well and dandy. He knows his shiznit and he works well like a pro.
But in your case, I say sort out your finances first before bothering with something like this. I am sure your life won't come to a grinding halt if you postponed downgrading your ps3 for a while.
All the best to you buddy.