I notice some bugs in BSD. Fron some "Unprotected" saves there are still ICONS being shown in the text terminal.
Also for any saves, when you click, "All Files", ICONS being shown in the text terminal.
Some Idea for BSD + Patch creator (PC).
1. As I mention, An entry Right-Click Menu "BSD Patch Creator". It will only appear if the save is decrypted.
2. If Patch already exist, in the "Cheats" Folder, PC will open with the patch file and the save.
3. After BSD has decrypted the save, BSD would create a temp file in the programs folder. That temp file will contain the directory of the decrypted Save's path. So when you open PC, with patch file loaded, you can simply click "Add File". PC will read the temp file and the open dialog box will be directed to the Save data directory.
4. I try using search (Ctrl+F) & Find Again (F3). It seems not working. I try finding for a value that was already in the data. But It did not show or highlight.
5. Can PC have a test operation? Select the Cheat, Test Cheat. But PC does not actually do anything to decrypted data. Those are alway done in BSD.
Could you provide a mini-guide. How write, search, copy and set would work?