The above video goes away if you are logged in!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    Member null M.H.A.Q.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    41
    Likes
    7
    Liked 26 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    34
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DIHY fox View Post
    Could this app do this?

    Ps3 #1 in the living room uploads saves to cloud.
    ps3 #2 in the bed room downloads saves from cloud

    ( with rebug User Save Option )
    I can pick up where I left off on the 2nd ps3?


    if so then that is awesome, and I def am looking forward to this project.
    Right now, the application does not have selective sync fully implemented. But as long as both the ps3s use the same gmail account, it will sync the saves on the fly. This is important because the application has no way to differentiate two ps3s other than the gmail account used for syncing. I do not and "cannot" use a user's IDPS or any identifiable information to allow control of savedata identity.

    This is the reason why I asked the testers to use one gmail account per ps3. I can work on multiple ps3s per gmail account later but that's later down the road and I'm sure that will require work.
    Paranoid Android...

  2. #92
    Only God *an J*dg* M* xplaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    312
    Likes
    29
    Liked 43 Times in 39 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Great Work M.H.A.Q.S.

  3. #93
    Member null M.H.A.Q.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    41
    Likes
    7
    Liked 26 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    34
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerbread View Post
    @M.H.A.Q.S. Awesome work! Can't believe you made it work!
    I have released PS3 Cloud Drive as it is now stable for public usage. It has been tested quite a lot of times on various firmwares. You'll notice a version bump for the very first release. This is because this application has gone through a lot of internal testing.

    If mods think, they can make a separate release thread.

    More here on my official blog: http://blog.tabinda.net/playstation-...3-cloud-drive/
    Paranoid Android...

  4. The Following 11 Users Like This Post:


  5. #94
    TWINS :) DANNY G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BELLMARSH cat A
    Posts
    1,353
    Likes
    351
    Liked 227 Times in 178 Posts
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Downloads
    87
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by M.H.A.Q.S. View Post
    I have released PS3 Cloud Drive as it is now stable for public usage. It has been tested quite a lot of times on various firmwares. You'll notice a version bump for the very first release. This is because this application has gone through a lot of internal testing.

    If mods think, they can make a separate release thread.

    More here on my official blog: http://blog.tabinda.net/playstation-...3-cloud-drive/

    any chance you could make a spoofed version STEALTH.
    many thanks for the release.

  6. #95
    Member TOM1211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    242
    Likes
    49
    Liked 26 Times in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Love this Idea thanks!

  7. #96

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In NeoSabin
    Posts
    17,055
    Likes
    10,261
    Liked 18,778 Times in 7,169 Posts
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Downloads
    148
    Uploads
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by DANNY G View Post
    any chance you could make a spoofed version STEALTH.
    many thanks for the release.
    Isn't that answered on his blog ?

  8. The Following User Likes This Post:


  9. #97
    TWINS :) DANNY G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BELLMARSH cat A
    Posts
    1,353
    Likes
    351
    Liked 227 Times in 178 Posts
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Downloads
    87
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin View Post
    Isn't that answered on his blog ?
    guess i may have missed it,my bad sorry

  10. #98
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    You can't really share save. The only way is changing console ID (Resigning) and transferring it via FTP/MM. This is where "0000000X_resigned" folder comes it. Download from gamefaq, other forums. Or even users use PS3Dropbox who have shared their saved. All you could is resign the saves via your preferred HEX editor. Copy them to "0000000X_resigned" PS3Dropbox would read the folder and will copy it to its own folder. When you perform "Copy resigned saves to user acc", it app will copy it to the default account.

  11. #99
    Member null M.H.A.Q.S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    41
    Likes
    7
    Liked 26 Times in 11 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    34
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanmann View Post
    You can't really share save. The only way is changing console ID (Resigning) and transferring it via FTP/MM. This is where "0000000X_resigned" folder comes it. Download from gamefaq, other forums. Or even users use PS3Dropbox who have shared their saved. All you could is resign the saves via your preferred HEX editor. Copy them to "0000000X_resigned" PS3Dropbox would read the folder and will copy it to its own folder. When you perform "Copy resigned saves to user acc", it app will copy it to the default account.
    If you've resigned a save for your profile, why not just copy it over to the actual profile folder? The program will pick it up nevertheless. Once the application supports resigning properly, this'll be way easier.

    Apart from that, some people asked me about how I got HTTPS and SSL support working with PSL1GHT. I've gone ahead and committed my work into the official ps3libraries project over at github. I'll contribute more code soon to the psl1ght project as well, once I clean it up.

    Hopefully, that'll help the community more than the application source code. @carldenning
    Paranoid Android...

  12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:


Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Bookmarks

Bookmarks
  • Submit to Digg Digg
  • Submit to del.icio.us del.icio.us
  • Submit to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
  • Submit to Google Google

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •