Join Date: Sep 2010
Liked 82 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Developed by DJPopol, this Windows application allows you to quickly compile payloads source code for the TI-84+ calculator.
1. Select .bin file.
2. Give it a new name for your payload (8 characters required).
3. Click GO.
4. Now, you should have a new file, whatever name you gave it, ending with extension .8xv
Change log for v1.2:
- Now You Can Choose Name of Kakaroto.8xv.
- You Asked To Choose Bin File Than Payload's Compiled Folder. It's done.
- But Be careful if the Bin Filename is different than hermes's Bin or Kakaroto's Bin. (You'll Seen Payload Unknown). It do the same than To8xv.exe.
Change log for v1.1:
- Support’s payload Kakaroto-Support ‘s payload Kakaroto.
- English translation for languages other than French-English translation for languages Other Than French.
- The destination folder can now be Chosen. -The destination folder now CAN Be Chosen.
[Filevo]: DOWNLOAD HERE
Mirror: DOWNLOAD HERE
VISIT MY HOMEBREW THREAD FOR MORE HOMEBREWS