Originally Posted by nikolait
Exploited a small glitch which allows me to take out large chunks of brick with one shot
This is what I did:
1. Shot the brick, not enough to break to the outside but enough that you can step inside.
2. Shot upwards creating a sort of stairs until the game got laggy.
3. Broke a small hole to the outside, not big enough to fall through but big.enough to shoot through.
4. Killed cuboids until my "Overall Cuboids" counter said 9999.
5. Came out of the hole to the "inside" and shot the ceiling erratically and then whole chunks started to break off (about 1/4of the ceiling for each shot)
I have not tried reproducing this so this may have just been a random glitch, and if you were wondering, yes the "Overall Cuboids" counter stops at 9999, if you shoot anymore cuboids after you hit 9999 the "Score" counter seems to reset.
Yep, this was not just a glitch for you, it seems after a while of playing the walls will degrade much more than by 1 cube ever shot.