PS3HaX member n4ru
has released HeXMBoot
version 1.1.8, here is a quote from his readme:
NOTE: YOU NEED TO HAVE THE SONY PS3 SDK INSTALLED ALONG WITH 010 HEX EDITOR v3.
1. .rar the following files in the PS3_GAME directory for the game of your choice (NOT THE DIRECTORY ITSELF.)
The name of the .rar should be the ID of the GAME (IE: BCUS00000).
The game should have the same directory filename (9 characters). If it happens to be 10 characters (IE: BCUS-00000), rename the directory.
You should/might have the following files rar'd:
- ICON0.PNG [Required]
- PARAM.SFO [Required]
2. Place the .rar inside the same directory as HeXMBoot. Do not have more than one .rar at a time.
3. If you need Direct Boot or Hermes Fix, open up options.conf in the HeXMBoot directory and change 0 to 1 for desired option.
4. If you need to change the directory, open up directory.conf in the HeXMBoot directory and change the directory.
5. Run HeXMBoot. Your .pkg should be compiled.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE FREEZING DURING COMPILATIONS SIMPLY CLOSE HeXMBooT AND OPEN IT AGAIN.
To thank n4ru and download HeXMBoot, visit his thread here