Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Reading , england
Liked 66 Times in 40 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Easy guide to Convert 3.60 games/patches to 3.55
Hey eveyone, Heres a tutorial on how to play all your games that require 3.6 firmware on 3.55 cfw without a dongle.
First you want to download this............[PS3Tools v3.2.zip]
Use this PS3 Game Updates - Brewology - PS3 PSP WII XBOX - Homebrew News, Saved Games, Downloads, to download the patches you want
As an example / Rayman origins (BLES01387) /
1) Get this PS3 Store Home - Brewology - PS3 PSP WII XBOX - Homebrew News, Saved Games, Downloads,
2)Then start pkgview 1.3
3) Drag and drop the Rayman pkg patch in the left window, right click in it, and "extract to source directory"
4) Cut the eboot.bin from the "PkgView_1.3\EP4001-BLES01387_00-DIRT3PATCHEU0101-A0101-V0100-PE\BLES01387\USRDIR" and paste it in the SCETOOL folder.
5) In the SCETool folder hold down the shift button+right click in the window and choose "OPEN COMMAND WINDOW"
6) Write "ebootfix EP4001-BLES01387_00-RAYMANORIGPATCHEU0101" and it starts decrypting the file.
7) Take the EBOOT.bin (not ORGINAL_EBOOT.bin) and copy it back to the USRDIR folder you first got it.
8) Now cut the BLES01387 folder and paste it in the psn_package_npdrm folder.
(package.conf in here needs to change package version from 1.04 to 1.01 but the rest is already setup for Rayman origins)
9) Again, open a cmd window (shift+right click) and write "psn_package_npdrm.exe package.conf BLES01387"
10) Wait untill finished, install the new pkg and play Rayman
Guide works for all 3.60 games/patches (WITHOUT selfs & sprx files These are ten times harder to decrypt and fix up to a proper retail level...)
Hope this helps some of you out! Pm me for help!
EDIT: Make sure you use SFO edit to change the sfo to 3.41/3.55
Last edited by Daveyshambles; 08-12-2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Forgot one part