The above video goes away if you are logged in!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90
  1. #11
    Senior Member Sarah1331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,144
    Likes
    721
    Liked 846 Times in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    And the mobo looks fine yes it has flux on it but that's fine


    Sent from my iPhone 5

  2. #12
    Member LilTunechi25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    425
    Likes
    73
    Liked 68 Times in 48 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    he should change his name to MushyService LMAO...

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In NeoSabin
    Posts
    17,055
    Likes
    10,261
    Liked 18,776 Times in 7,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Downloads
    148
    Uploads
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1331 View Post
    I don't endorse him I can say as I will to his face
    Umm that's not what it looks like, you asked me to open the thread about him which i did and you left a message, basically endorsing him as a good service.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    112
    Likes
    3
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    He knows what his doing, before I sent him my consoles he was replying daily. As soon as he gets the console its like a total different person. It took him 5 weeks to send me my console and he has the nerves to send me a motherboard that has now been burned and has no RSX plate on. I mean seriously how can someone do this? I forgot to say this ain't even the 1st it's happened before.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Sarah1331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,144
    Likes
    721
    Liked 846 Times in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0

    MushyMods - Terrible Service (My Experience)

    Quote Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin View Post
    Umm that's not what it looks like, you asked me to open the thread about him which i did and you left a message, basically endorsing him as a good service.
    I asked so I could post an informative review and am sorry if it just looked like a promotion I will say the same to him in person he's like rocking horse **** to get hold of so goo service has to be split into two parts

    Work 10/10
    Comunication 2/10

    And that has to be bad for buisness he may have reasons I don't know he has around 30 ps'3 of mine and am waiting on too

    I respond to 90% of messages within 30 mins and the rest within 2 hours as ps3hax has not been instant at emailing me when I have a pm anymore


    Sent from my iPhone 5

  6. #16
    Senior Member xanadu247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto CANADA
    Posts
    1,045
    Likes
    138
    Liked 197 Times in 149 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Wow. This guy really seemed to know his stuff. I got a few pointers from him and he was quite helpful on these forums. Not sure whats up.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Sarah1331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,144
    Likes
    721
    Liked 846 Times in 631 Posts
    Mentioned
    698 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesei View Post
    He knows what his doing, before I sent him my consoles he was replying daily. As soon as he gets the console its like a total different person. It took him 5 weeks to send me my console and he has the nerves to send me a motherboard that has now been burned and has no RSX plate on. I mean seriously how can someone do this? I forgot to say this ain't even the 1st it's happened before.
    It's not burnt and he lifted the IHS to reflow this is how it's done whether your mush mods or any other console repairer


    Sent from my iPhone 5

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    112
    Likes
    3
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1331 View Post
    It's not burnt and he lifted the IHS to reflow this is how it's done whether your mush mods or any other console repairer


    Sent from my iPhone 5
    I know how it's done I do ps3 downgrades via Ebay too but the PS3 don't even come with the rsx plate and I actually waited 5 weeks. Yeah but like you said his work can't lie he knows what his doing but that communication he has can really put off a customer big time.

  9. #19
    vb_encryption_vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Acworth,GA
    Posts
    1,622
    Likes
    644
    Liked 503 Times in 346 Posts
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1331 View Post
    I asked so I could post an informative review and am sorry if it just looked like a promotion I will say the same to him in person he's like rocking horse **** to get hold of so goo service has to be split into two parts

    Work 10/10
    Comunication 2/10

    And that has to be bad for buisness he may have reasons I don't know he has around 30 ps'3 of mine and am waiting on too

    I respond to 90% of messages within 30 mins and the rest within 2 hours as ps3hax has not been instant at emailing me when I have a pm anymore


    Sent from my iPhone 5

    I too have the email problem.

  10. #20
    hellsing9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,191
    Likes
    5,216
    Liked 6,523 Times in 3,514 Posts
    Mentioned
    1707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    I think more than a list, a rep system of how many users from HAX had a good service from those trusted ones.
    Problem that (i see) many that send their consoles to make a service, rarely post back to tell if the service was good, enough.

    That's the main problem that i see with the trusted one, they need a reputation system or at least the user tell us how well it was.
    Bad experience? for that we don't need a rep system though, they got blacklisted when we see that he done some awfull job.
    Check Blacklist of FAKE devs
    Check Whitelist of TRUSTED devs
    One thread with all DEX information published so far.
    PSdevwikiYour number 1 source, Share and expand, knowledge.
    Console ID's Market Warning thread
    PS3 Ban, CFW, Unban. How to avoid it.
    Official Tumblr n00b friendly 2K/3K/4K info.
    http://hellsing9hax.pwnz.org/ Interactive Guide to know which kind of PS3 you own.

  11. The Following 5 Users Like This Post:


Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks
  • Submit to Digg Digg
  • Submit to del.icio.us del.icio.us
  • Submit to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
  • Submit to Google Google

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •