The above video goes away if you are logged in!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. #1
    hellsing9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,191
    Likes
    5,216
    Liked 6,522 Times in 3,514 Posts
    Mentioned
    1707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0

    [PS3/PS4] Call of Duty: Ghosts ban wave. Activision responds to complaints.



    COD players on PS3/PS4 being *targeted*, as you may notice... [Read More]

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    382
    Likes
    2
    Liked 40 Times in 32 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0
    I sure wish they wod do something about hacking on pc cuz most of the lobbies are hacked n full of cheaters/hackers n have done nothing to stop it nor do they care . When I start seeing stats up around 3-5 it's due to these issues

  3. #3
    hellsing9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,191
    Likes
    5,216
    Liked 6,522 Times in 3,514 Posts
    Mentioned
    1707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Isleofdoom View Post
    I sure wish they wod do something about hacking on pc cuz most of the lobbies are hacked n full of cheaters/hackers n have done nothing to stop it nor do they care . When I start seeing stats up around 3-5 it's due to these issues
    PC *hacking* or cheaters are other history. COD PC community is not so big as in consoles.
    I doubt they will take any action towards those PC users, thus is easier to hammer a console user than a PC one. In this case, maybe i'm wrong.
    Check Blacklist of FAKE devs
    Check Whitelist of TRUSTED devs
    One thread with all DEX information published so far.
    PSdevwikiYour number 1 source, Share and expand, knowledge.
    Console ID's Market Warning thread
    PS3 Ban, CFW, Unban. How to avoid it.
    Official Tumblr n00b friendly 2K/3K/4K info.
    http://hellsing9hax.pwnz.org/ Interactive Guide to know which kind of PS3 you own.

  4. The Following User Likes This Post:


  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    212
    Likes
    18
    Liked 16 Times in 14 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Easy: If you are innocent and got banned anyway then return the game to the store for a refund and they lose the profit. Spread the words around.

  6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:


  7. #5
    hellsing9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,191
    Likes
    5,216
    Liked 6,522 Times in 3,514 Posts
    Mentioned
    1707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bearmon2010 View Post
    Easy: If you are innocent and got banned anyway then return the game to the store for a refund and they lose the profit. Spread the words around.
    Lol, they won't do that. They already got hammered, i doubt they could ask for a refund.
    Check Blacklist of FAKE devs
    Check Whitelist of TRUSTED devs
    One thread with all DEX information published so far.
    PSdevwikiYour number 1 source, Share and expand, knowledge.
    Console ID's Market Warning thread
    PS3 Ban, CFW, Unban. How to avoid it.
    Official Tumblr n00b friendly 2K/3K/4K info.
    http://hellsing9hax.pwnz.org/ Interactive Guide to know which kind of PS3 you own.

  8. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8
    Likes
    2
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Arrogantvision don't care really in the end
    They could do a lot more - a simple check or monitor all "suspect" stats/accounts - but they don't
    Most hacked accounts stand out easily but they (Arrogantvision) wait until it is reported and see if they can be bothered to investigate
    COD has become a victim of its own success - but Arrogantvision have been taking players money and doing very very little to ensure their games are played fairly online
    At Ghosts launch very little recognition was given to the people who bought and played COD - or in other words the ones who lined Arrogantvision's pockets over the years

    Online game hacking is worse in my opinion than playing fairly with cfw ps3 - still hacking I know, but not ruining 11 other peoples game like hackers - but that is just my opinion
    Ghosts - not even 6 months old and ruined already - cheers Arrogantvision
    I think I will pass on the next COD and I'm sure I am not alone

  9. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    270
    Likes
    5
    Liked 21 Times in 19 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    45
    Uploads
    0
    How are you suppose to know if a lobby is hacked or not?

    I can understand banning people for doing 'obvious' stuff e.g. modifying saves, CREATING hacked lobbies, etc. But when it's something that can be done accidentally I'm actually concerned about playing the game now (I only got this game to play against my brother, on the Vita COD I would create the game and we'd allow others to join).

  10. #8
    hellsing9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,191
    Likes
    5,216
    Liked 6,522 Times in 3,514 Posts
    Mentioned
    1707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tech3475 View Post
    How are you suppose to know if a lobby is hacked or not?

    I can understand banning people for doing 'obvious' stuff e.g. modifying saves, CREATING hacked lobbies, etc. But when it's something that can be done accidentally I'm actually concerned about playing the game now (I only got this game to play against my brother, on the Vita COD I would create the game and we'd allow others to join).
    If the lobby is *infected* and you see erratic behaviour from those players or one **** kills/too much perks among other things.
    Just get out and done.

    But personally i think, this guy did something to get his account terminated.
    Even if his *innocent* he has to prove it but well...Activision clearly doesn't give a **** about this, so they will go for CFW users and *kill* sometime an innocent bystander which is not using any kind of moddifications and hammer it.

    Quote Originally Posted by The truth and nothing but View Post
    Arrogantvision don't care really in the end
    They could do a lot more - a simple check or monitor all "suspect" stats/accounts - but they don't
    Most hacked accounts stand out easily but they (Arrogantvision) wait until it is reported and see if they can be bothered to investigate
    COD has become a victim of its own success - but Arrogantvision have been taking players money and doing very very little to ensure their games are played fairly online
    At Ghosts launch very little recognition was given to the people who bought and played COD - or in other words the ones who lined Arrogantvision's pockets over the years

    Online game hacking is worse in my opinion than playing fairly with cfw ps3 - still hacking I know, but not ruining 11 other peoples game like hackers - but that is just my opinion
    Ghosts - not even 6 months old and ruined already - cheers Arrogantvision
    I think I will pass on the next COD and I'm sure I am not alone
    I doubt a simple check will do the thing. There's a whole automatic process behind it, they don't have *3 wise monkeys* monitoring 24/7 online activity.
    Yes, sometimes someone will report and a *human* will take action from Activision side to sort out certain situation.
    But when it comes with *hackers/cheat0rs* if someone reports that user. Filters trough some kind of *grid* and if certain patterns match = Banned.

    I don't know how many reports they could receive per day or hour but i guess more than a human can handle.
    Not justifying their ways, like i said they don't give a ****.

    Online game hacking has a wide spectrum of different types of *cheat0rs* and obviously, cheats.
    Many purchase those hacks, others grabs a source and try to modify it using some tutorials over the net.

    Now, if the end user want a clean and fair gameplay. I doubt that will happen. If they get dead serious or some iron policy towards online hackin, more users will get affected by this. Because:

    1) They don't care.
    2) They will not investigate properly, takes too much time.
    3) COD hardcore games will continue to purchase DLC's and more COD games, well because they like it.

    With that criteria, they will continue to deliver mediocre content and people will buy it anyway.
    Last edited by hellsing9; 03-18-2014 at 12:47 PM.
    Check Blacklist of FAKE devs
    Check Whitelist of TRUSTED devs
    One thread with all DEX information published so far.
    PSdevwikiYour number 1 source, Share and expand, knowledge.
    Console ID's Market Warning thread
    PS3 Ban, CFW, Unban. How to avoid it.
    Official Tumblr n00b friendly 2K/3K/4K info.
    http://hellsing9hax.pwnz.org/ Interactive Guide to know which kind of PS3 you own.

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    120
    Likes
    74
    Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Ok I get the Peps on PS3, but HTF do you cheat on a PS4 now?!

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmon2010 View Post
    Easy: If you are innocent and got banned anyway then return the game to the store for a refund and they lose the profit. Spread the words around.
    And which Store exactly will take your Game back for a refund, much less for a Store Credit then?
    Last edited by Ichijoe; 03-18-2014 at 12:58 PM.

  12. #10
    Senior Member ICECOLDKILLAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,677
    Likes
    589
    Liked 783 Times in 484 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichijoe View Post
    Ok I get the Peps on PS3, but HTF do you cheat on a PS4 now?!
    I wonder the same, maybe when they use the same psn acc for cfw ps3 and ps4, no clue...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks
  • Submit to Digg Digg
  • Submit to del.icio.us del.icio.us
  • Submit to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
  • Submit to Google Google

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •