- Booting of games from v3.6+ (up to v3.73) from special BD-R discs available from official resellers
- Runs games up to v3.56 from HDD in conjunction with ´backup managers´
- Does not require the Power/Eject trick
- Custom v3.55 Dongle firmware behaves like OFW when ´JB-King´ is not inserted
- Manufactured from highest grade components and Actel based
- Durable and high quality plastic case design
- Tough and durable plastic packaging
- Further features to be added as they are developed
- Supports Fat and Slim consoles currently running any firmware up to v3.55
- And any PS3 console which can be downgraded from v3.6+ to v3.55 (NOTE: Requires other tools, ´JB-King´ currently can’t downgrade a Console)
- Supports all regions of consoles
- Supports all regions of ISO´s to be released
- Rock solid crystal oscillator on board for flawless timing
- The ´JB-King´ dongle allows booting of the latest the ISO´s (3.6+) from special BD-R discs which can be purchased from all official resellers.
- The discs can be burned by any BD-R recorder and there are no special requirements on either PC or BD burner types.
So for those who were interested in TB but not the price, this may be a cheaper alternative to you. We have not received this dongle yet but we will get a review sample soon, and will let you know how it is.
And for those griping about the dongle, yes its another clone – but at least we know its possible to clone and someone can hopefully figure out what was done with the JB King that we couldn’t figure out with the True Blue and bring a scene-free solution .
It always plays out the same way, a high premium product, a bunch of cheap clones, and then a free solution available. The reason TB was priced so high initially is because the company knew that the dongle would be cracked/cloned eventually so they maximized their profits in their short window. Now with a clone on the market, you bet there will be more TB clones that follow this one and a scene solution will not be far off.